We have a current opportunity for a Safety Systems & Training Advisor on a permanent basis. The position will be based in Sydney. Responsibilities include -
Maintain and manage WHS electronic platforms, including the Incident Management System. Liaise with internal and external stakeholders as necessary to ensure smooth operational performance* Coordinate annual risk and compliance training
- Develop and maintain the Group Training Needs Analysis and Training Register
- Assist with the development of Training Packages for the WHSMS to facilitate ongoing training
- Maintain WHSMS compliance and training as per ISO 45001 requirements
- Maintain the document and records management system
- Facilitate the internal and external audit program and action management of same. Liaise with external providers
- Preparation of statistical reports as per Group reporting requirements
- Workers Compensation case managementParticipate in internal assurance activities including audits, inspections, observations, investigations or requests for information as required
- Assist with assurance system reviews and improvements
- Coordination of WHS consultation arrangements and records management of same
For further information about this position please apply.
For a full review of our active roles, please visit our website at www.frazerjones.com.au
Frazer Jones is part of The Specialist Recruitment Group PTY LTD, which is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.