An excellent opportunity for a Senior Global HR Business Partner who wants to manage a global client base across a range of new and innovative HR strategies. Whilst our client is within the financial services sector they are open to candidates from all industries. We are looking for someone with a strong tech background and some learning experience.
The department is responsible for a domain containign TECH, Transformation, KYC and the functional operations around the globe.
The Senior Global HR Business Partner is responsible for creating a strong TECH community that will facilitate sharing best practices, support a standardized and consistent approach. In addition you will lead the Global Tech academy that is building a tech journey
- Acting as a senior Global HR Business partner
- Enable the human capital quality in the tech space
- Contributing in the design and execution of the Tech people plan
- Development and implementation of global HR strategies to meet the business needs
- Supporting and challenging the business to make the right people decisions.
- Advising the organisation of management globally on HR Tools, Policies, processes
You are a subject matter expert.
- At least 10 years of experience in HR in a global environment
- Because of the business partnership, a background in IT/ Tech is preferred
- Fluent in English, both written and oral
- Strong HR generalist knowledge
- Experience in managing change processes on a global scale
- Credible HR professional and able to influence and engage the local HR teams (functionally)
- Self-starter and high achiever
- Strives for excellence and constant (self) improvement
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Data-driven and being able to improve the people metrics for the TECH organisation as well as increasing data-driven decision making within TECH
The SR Group (Netherlands) B.V. is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.