I am partnering with a National Real Estate business who are looking to attract a Senior HR Manager to join their growing and dynamic firm.
Reporting in to the HR Director, you will manage some dedicated client groups and will directly manage two HR Managers who in turn have dedicated advisors to support.
The firm is going through a period of growth and is looking to drive people change and subsequently transformation.
This is a varied, hands-on HR generalist role in a growing firm so will be faced-paced and opportunity to drive change.
Key responsibilities include:
- HR business partnering
- Line management responsibility
- Being a go-to trusted HR lead for the Partners and the business and be able to influence at a high level
- Talent management
- Assisting and designing HR operational and system implementation
- HR projects
- Strategic work supporting the HR Director
- An understanding of HR operational activity
- Sound knowledge of best practice
- Experience of working in professional services (LLP) is highly desirable
- Experienced HR Professional (ideally at least 3-4 years of HRM/HRBP
- Collaborative and dynamic
Salary will depend on experience. Highly competitive benefits package on offer. Hybrid working on offer (3 days in the office, 2 days at home).
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.