Senior HR Workforce Consultant - Growth opportunity, new business venture with large FTSE
£70,000 - £120,000 + attractive benefits package including bonus
London office (2-3 days) and home based (2-3 days) per week, lots of flexibility and manage your own diary around business requirements
This is a really great opportunity to work for a global organisation who have set up a new and exciting offering to work with clients to engage, advise and enable them to attract, retain and develop their future workforce. You will provide knowledge and advice on current and innovative workforce practices, how to structure, understand future skills required and how to embed cultures with effective leadership and change management. You will work on multiple projects in a fast paced environment
This will feel like a start up business, it is an exciting time for anyone joining the business as there are many exciting opportunities ahead and this is just the beginning of the journey, they are scaling up and looking for people at various levels in their career with experience of Workforce Planning from a consultancy background
- With a real start up feel, this role will give you huge autonomy and scope to carve your own path and career progression.
- This is a hands on role and has a lot of scope for growth, you will be responsible for delivering projects after winning the business.
- Networking and selling your services to clients of which this business has already won multi-million pound projects and has a substantial network to leverage off of
- Prepare business proposals, bid responses and presentations, being responsible for delivering these to potential clients
- You'll have a lot of responsibility, working closely with external stakeholders to support them with their strategic goals and offering solutions then implementing to the agreed brief
- Manage end to end delivery of projects, working with a range of exciting requisitions and clients
- Focusing on organisational design, EVP, change and transformation, you will be discussing, assessing and providing solutions in these key areas.
- You will be excited about building relationships with internal and external stakeholders, working closely with senior leaders internally and drawing upon your consulting skills to drive the business proposals and find solutions.
- You will have substantial experience delivering solutions to clients, winning business and delivering projects
- You will most probably have come from a Management Consultancy (this is not working for one!) or you are an independent HR Consultant looking to go inhouse
- Experience specifically in HR Consulting, including organisational design, workforce planning, employee value proposition, change and transformation is essential
- You'll be able to build relationships, problem solve, be used to writing proposals and putting presentations together
- Strong project management skills, stakeholder management skills and excellent organisational skills
- You will be driven, want to always strive for success and have an analytical and problem solving mindset
- Most of all you'll enjoy what you do, want to be part of a successfully growing team and working for a business that is offering something exciting, fresh and new to the market.
If this role is of interest, please apply online to be considered
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.