Our client is an internationally operating company headquartered in the Frankfurt area. To strengthen their Compensation & Benefits offering, we are looking to hire a
Senior Manager Compensation & Benefits (m/f/d)
to be based in the German headquarters.
Your tasks and responsibilities
- Further develop and implement international compensation and benefits policies and standards
- Establish Mercer's grading methodology as the international standard
- Benchmarking and developing of a competitive compensation structure along with attractive and cost-effective benefits and programmes
- Working closely with HR as well as the global Business Leaders along the lines of the overall HR strategy
- Work with external suppliers and consultancies
- University degree in Economics, Human Resources, Finance or similar
- Several years of working experience and deep knowledge in a regional/international compensation and benefits capacity
- In-depth knowledge of grading methodologies (Mercer), executive compensation, STIs and LTIs
- Hands-on workstyle with strong project management skills and a solution-oriented and proactive approach
- Business fluent in German and English
The SR Group (Germany) GmbH is acting as an external recruitment agency in relation to this vacancy.