About the role:
Our client is a dynamic organization that is looking for a talented Senior HR Project Manager. This talented individual will have the responsibility of setting up the new global People PMO team, as both a leader and team player. The purpose of this exciting role is to oversee the Global People (HR) project portfolio and establish the organizations PMO office to deliver measurable results.
This opportunity is based in either the Netherlands or Singapore, reporting directly to the Senior Director of People & Strategy services.
The future PMO Lead for our client will be responsible for, but not limited to:
- The establishment of a pragmatic People PMO practice;
- Partnering with Chiefs of Excellences (COEs) and People Services in an effort to effectively execute people related solutions;
- Liaising with internal and external stakeholders to assure quality and delivery;
- Supporting the planning and co-ordination of annual HR cycle execution (including performance calibration, talent reviews and engagement);
- Manage People project managers and act as a project manager as needed.
As part of this role, the key requirements include:
- 8-10 years of experience in managing transformation program and/or complex projects;
- Experience in the field of HR or HR IT;
- Self-starter and intrinsic motivation for delivering excellent results;
- Ability to work in a virtual community in a matrix organization;
- Strong on content and delivery using compassionate leadership - especially building relationships;
- Experience having lived/worked in different geographies (Asia Pacific, North America, or Europe) is a plus.
Interested in learning more about this exciting opportunity? Don't wait! Reach out and apply now with Alfredo Lira at email@example.com.
We will get in contact with you ASAP to share more details and get you started on your next big career move!
The SR Group (Netherlands) B.V. is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.