Our client is a leading European multinational technology company with operations in over 50 countries and more than 25.000 employees worldwide. Due to their rapid growth they are looking for a
Senior Manager Total Rewards (f/m/d)
to lead a total rewards team for their European business. The role is based in Berlin and there are flexible working options, however not fully remote, hence the firm offers generous travel and relocation packages.
Tasks & responsibilities
- You will lead a team of Total Rewards Analysts & Managers which will develop and implement the firm´s Rewards programs for the whole European business.
- You will act as a Reward Subject Matter Expert, providing data, facts and trends to support decision-making and solutions in the local markets
- You will support the review of the programs and recommend changes and enhancements to the regional and local management
- Your team will serve as the first point of contact for any matter regarding Compensation and Benefits for the company´s European business
- You will partner with the local HR teams in the European Markets to roll out leveling, consistent title frameworks, annual pay reviews and effective benefits strategies.
- You are a senior reward professional with experience on designing and implementing total reward programs, optimally at a high growth company
- You have hands-on experience with sales incentive plans, STIs, LTIs and benefits
- You are proficient using WTW software or similar
- You bring at least a couple of years of management experience
- Ideally previous experience at a consulting firm
- You have an agile and creative style of work and possess strong communicating and influencing skills
- You have excellent communication skills in English (German is not required) and you are an expert in training and explaining Reward topics to various stakeholders
The SR Group (Germany) GmbH is acting as an external recruitment agency in relation to this vacancy.