We have a current opportunity for a Senior Payroll & Benefits Advisor on a 14 month FTC basis. The business is headquartered in London but the employer is happy for this role to be based remotely.
Key responsibilities include:
- Administer all monthly payroll duties such as changes to salary, amendments, processing deductions and checking the payroll for UK, IOM, Gibraltar, Ireland and Italy. Ensuring all payroll deadlines are adhered to.
- Processing of payroll administration including, but not limited to, starters, leavers, changes, benefits, commissions etc.
- Working closely with the payroll providers in all countries to ensure reporting required as needed for Finance team.
- Administration of pension reporting for 7 UK and 2 Irish payroll entities
- Manage all benefits, across all relevant geographies and responsible for running monthly wellness activities
- Administration of our UK benefits portal
- Prepare P11d data, meeting the deadlines set by the HMRC.
- Organise and run annual benefits fairs.
- Point of contact for benefits providers and insurances.
- Act as the first point of contact for all payroll queries from internal stake holders, appropriately resolve any issues.
- Run weekly Benefit Inductions for all new starters
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.