Our client is a rapidly growing, internationally active and future-oriented company for design, engineering and construction. We are looking for a
Senior Recruiter (m/f/d)
in order to find, inspire and win top talents in the market and support the company's growth for their headquarters in Stuttgart.
Tasks and Responsibilities
- You will be responsible for recruiting permanent employees as well as contingent workforce with a focus on engineering as well as other vacancies throughout the entire organisation's structure
- You execute the full cycle of recruitment of the company in Continental Europe in close cooperation with the HR Business Partners and hiring managers
- You will participate in the shaping and further development of the entire recruiting process
- Developing and sharing best practice examples and training managers on interview techniques and processes will be one of your tasks
- You will support the implementation of employer branding strategies
- You demonstrate substantial recruitment experience, preferably within the engineering, construction, manufacturing or IT sector
- You show experience in active sourcing as well as representing your employer on job fairs and conducting campus recruiting
- You have excellent interpersonal communication and networking skills
- It is easy for you to oversee several projects simultaneously
- You should want to take responsibility, help shape the recruiting process and further develop the company's success
- Strategic mindset with a hands-on approach and high intercultural competence
- You are used to conduct interviews and negotiations in German and English
- Working with SAP SuccesssFactors or other state-of-the-art HR / ATS tools are part of your daily routine
If you are interested in this exciting opportunity, please send your CV to Anabel Harting (email@example.com). For any questions don't hesitate to call +49176 1733 4012.
The SR Group (Germany) GmbH is acting as an external recruitment agency in relation to this vacancy.