We are working with a leading professional services organisation to hire a Senior Talent Acquisition Specialist (Future Talent) to join the team. This person will have full responsibility to manage their renowned programme - from branding, university relationships, campus events, marketing and running state of the art assessments centres and events. They are keen to use this as an opportunity to refresh their current routes and understand and explore new channels to attracting top tier graduates and ensuring a solid pipeline into the business.
Working in a small team you will play a significant role in the entire graduate cycle and recruitment strategy from attraction to onboarding. You will have a lively TA team around you and will work closely with your team members to leverage best practice and share ideas.
Reporting into the Head of Recruitment & Development, you will be responsible for;
- Building strong relationships with prospective and current trainees - offering personal and professional advice from the point of acceptance to qualification
- Managing any trainee/intern related ER queries and cases - in particular, performance management and mental/physical health
- Support the population in maximising their potential and to support the firm in enabling as many trainees as possible to complete the programme
- Build long lasting and effective relationships with line/hiring managers
- Lead on seat rotation meetings and manage the process
- Regularly meet with Partners to review process and develop the firms strategy.
This is a fantastic team to join - made up of reliable, helpful and passionate individuals who as a result, are extremely successful. You will have an exceptional eye for detail, a customer service approach and flexible communication skills to liaise with a variety of level individual.
There is a huge amount of autonomy in this role and a clear career path carved out - a rare opportunity!
If this sounds like a role you'd be interested to know more about, then please apply today!
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.