Our client is looking for an experienced Senior Technical Recruiter wtih recent Technology Start Up experience.
About the opportunity
Are you an internal talent advisor and an external business ambassador? Do you have a passion for finding, attracting, and engaging talent globally? If so, our data driven talent acquisition (TA) team could be the right fit for you. As a Senior TA Partner, you will lead your team and at the same time fill your own roles with the right talent at the right time while maintaining exceptional employee and candidate experience. Your key responsibilities will include:
- Managing, coaching and developing talent acquisition partners
- Being accountable for all aspects of the team's performance
- Conducting hiring briefs
- Writing job ads and developing a sourcing strategy
- Designing the interview plan and managing the interview and selection process
- Researching, mapping, and sourcing talent using techniques such as advanced boolean and x-ray searching on tools such as LinkedIn Recruiter, Github, stack overflow, and other social channels
- Mining the applicant tracking system (ATS) and candidate relationship management (CRM) system
- Conducting initial screening for interest and fit
- Networking and building brand awareness
What will it take to be successful?
- Intellectually curious and open-minded with a growth mindset
- Authenticity and transparency
- Experienced people leader at a fast paced growing tech company
- At least 5 years of recruiting/talent advisory experience at a fast paced growing tech company
- Firmwide talent strategy knowledge
- Firm-specific business acumen
- Labor market expertise
- Pipeline management
- Providing exceptional employee and candidate experience
- Strong Interpersonal, written and verbal communication skills
- Prioritizing and managing multiple multi-location requisitions
- Delivering results and fostering collaboration and teamwork
- Continuous development. Eager to learn new skills and tools
- Ability to develop successful relationships with business partners and team members in a virtual capacity
- Experience with Greenhouse ATS and G-Suite is preferred
What's in it for you?
Join a fast paced, expanding technology company that has been paving the way to a more private and secure digital world. Please note this role will be based entirely remotely so a self starter is a must.
For a full review of our active roles, please visit our website at www.frazerjones.com.au
Frazer Jones is part of The Specialist Recruitment Group PTY LTD, which is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.