Senior WHS Systems, Assurance and Investigation Lead
As the Senior WHS Systems, Assurance, and Investigation Lead for the business you will be responsible for the development, maintenance, and assurance of the clients' Health & Safety management systems. Our Client provides broad community service throughout Victoria and the successful candidate will deliver WHS investigations across the organization and embed the Safety Management System to enable teams to both think and work safely.
- Monitor and report on progress management system development, targets, and other key performance indicators.
- Support the development of WHS reports, information, data, analytics, and insights to allow monitoring and reporting on the implementation and effectiveness of key internal controls, risk management, and governance processes.
- Establish the WHS Systems assurance plan and schedule, plan and undertake WHS audits, inspections, and other assurance processes.
- Support site teams with assurance and governance activity including the closeout of non-conformities, completion, and reporting of investigations, and the review of the effectiveness.
- Develop and implement WHS Investigation systems and processes to ensure regulatory and legislative compliance.
- Coach, support, and mentor leaders and internal ICAM lead investigators to influence positive safety outcomes.
- Identify and build strong relationships with key stakeholders to ensure relevance of current operational procedures to meet safety and quality compliance requirements.
What is on offer
- Contribute to world-class outcomes in your field
- Join an organisation dedicated to helping Victorians
Reference Number: PR/200700
For a full review of our active roles, please visit our website at www.frazerjones.com.au
Frazer Jones is part of The Specialist Recruitment Group PTY LTD, which is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.