My Client are an outstanding Higher Education business, who are on the hunt for a Talent Acquisition Coordinator to join their team on a permanent basis due to growth in the business.
The Talent Acquisition Coordinator plays a key role within the Talent Acquisition team and is responsible for delivering the administrative and organisational excellence that underpins our talent acquisition processes and activity.
- Ensure a positive candidate experience
- Utilize our applicant tracking system to support the end to end talent acquisition process
- Ensure all supporting documentation are up to date and accessible to the wider team
- Aid the Talent Acquisition leads with candidate sourcing and screening for junior roles
- Attend and participate in vacancy engagement meetings where appropriate
- Post adverts on relevant job boards
- Liaise with hiring managers
- Organises all psychometric testing and senior leadership assessments, liaising with external providers, internal assessors and candidates
- Record accurate recruitment data
- 1 + years' experience in a Recruitment Admin / Coordination role
- Organised with high attention to detail
- Wants to work in a collaborative team
- Team player
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.