- International business in growth mode
- Opportunity to develop a talent function
- Business partnering model
- Strategic & creative talent acquisition opportunity
I am partnering with an international organisation who are looking for an ambitious, tenacious Talent Acquisition Lead to help implement the function and drive talent strategies forward. You will partner with the business to influence and fill critical needs.
This is a fast-pace, high volume role where you will report directly into the HR Director. You will have the opportunity to be creative in your approach, partner with the business and fill critical business needs. This organisation is in growth phase and so this is an excellent opportunity for someone who wants to be part of a growth phase.
It is likely you are an ambitious recruiter looking for the next step in your career.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Assist with the implementation of the HRIS
- Work with the HR Director on the strategic direction of talent
- Implement processes and procedures to ensure HR best practice
- Build credibility and relationships with stakeholders
- Business Partnering
- End to end recruitment
- Building effective sourcing strategies and the right channels to fill roles
Who we are looking for:
- At least 5 years' experience in a recruitment position (either agency or inhouse)
- Experience in working in a fast paced, high volume environment
- Ideally have worked in large, complex organisations ideally in education, care or retail industries
- Excellent stakeholder management skills
- Resilient, agile and ambitious
This role is based in the Inner West. Salary will depend on experience, for more information please contact Charlotte Grimmett, email@example.com or call (02) 9236 9090.
For more information on our other HR roles please visit our website: www.frazerjones.com.au
For a full review of our active roles, please visit our website at www.frazerjones.com.au
Frazer Jones is part of The Specialist Recruitment Group PTY LTD, which is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.