We are currently partnering with a truly exciting leading innovator in developing healthy nutrition based in Berlin. This young and energetic enterprises plan aims at increasing their headcount and that is where you come in. Join a modern and open team in Berlin as
(Senior) Talent Acquisition Manager (f/m/d)
and play an active part in a remarkable success story! You can work in a hybrid form or even remote.
Challenges and Responsibilities
- You execute the full cycle of recruitment of the company in close cooperation with the HR Business Partners and hiring managers and own the recruiting process end-to-end.
- In communication with the hiring manager, you determine needs and develop strategies to address suitable candidates
- You apply various assessment methods and support the decision-making process
- The applicant management is your responsibility and you design, coordinate and accompany all further processes from writing engaging job ads to execution of diagnostics, assessments, and interviews.
- Active sourcing and other social media activities are part of your daily routine
- Networking at events and job fairs gives you joy and you will be responsible of representing your company.
- You have gained several years of experience in recruiting either with an agency or in-house.
- It is easy for you to master several tasks, but you never lose sight of the goal in the long term
- You will be able to acquire a deep understanding of the company and its needs in order to identify value-adding talent
- You are self-confident, you can communicate open and clearly and you are not afraid to question things and initiate improvements.
- Cooperation and collaboration are important to you and you value good and open teamwork
- You work diligently and are process-oriented, yet keep the needs of the customer as a priority.
- Business fluent spoken and written English skills are required.
How to apply
If you are interested in this exciting opportunity, please send your CV to Anabel Harting (firstname.lastname@example.org) or get in touch directly by calling +49 176 17334012. I am looking forward to your application!
The SR Group (Germany) GmbH is acting as an external recruitment agency in relation to this vacancy.