I am working with a UK based Professional Services/SaaS organization who is hiring for a Talent Acquisition Manager to join their team in the US. This newly open role would be working closely with all hiring partners on a remote basis. You will own the full cycle process from start to finish. The ideal candidate will have 5-10 years' experience in full cycle recruiting. Other key parts of the job will include, creating and implementing recruiting strategies, communicating with hiring managers, and being a brand ambassador for the company. You will do well in this role if you are comfortable in an individual contributor role and have a mix of both agency and corporate recruitment. Ideally, office presence would be welcomed 2-3 times per month if there is an office in your market.
What you'll do:
- Headhunt top profiles (Sales / Marketing / Support functions), by sourcing and reaching out to great talents after having identified the needs of team leaders and hiring managers.
- Assess applications, by managing candidates' screening and by conducting pre-qualification interviews for the positions that will have been assigned to you.
- Provide an excellent candidate experience and apply competency-based assessment methodology.
- Proactively engage and manage internal stakeholders, by coaching and sharing good practices with our hiring managers.
- Track and report talent acquisition metrics to identify best practices and pain points.
Who you are:
- You have experience in Talent Acquisition in a fast-growing environment and/or experience in Go-to-market/commercial/business profile hiring.
- Mixed agency/search and internal TA experience.
- Headhunting experience honed through best-in-class organisations.
- You have an entrepreneurial mindset, you like challenges and being hands-on.
- You have excellent interpersonal and communication skills, you are able to build strong relationships with candidates and employees.
- You like productivity tools and you know how to manage and prioritize your tasks in a structured way.
- You are curious, you like learning and working in autonomy.
- You are pragmatic and know how to solve problems quickly. You are analytical and rigorous.
- You have outstanding writing and verbal communication skills in English.
Would this be a role that you are interested in speaking about? If so, I would love to set up some time to speak. If not, I would still love to connect and be a resource for your hiring needs.
Hope you, your family and friends are staying healthy and enjoying the spring season!
If this opportunity aligns with your experience, please apply. If you're already acquainted with our firm and working with one of our recruiting consultants, please contact that individual directly to discuss this opportunity referencing ID#WeDPR/208970. Please note that our client is unable to provide visa sponsorship nor relocation for this role.
The SR Group (US), Inc. is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.