We have a current opportunity for a Talent Acquisition Partner on a temporary basis.
Role responsibilties :
- Lead and manage the end to end recruitment process as part of a high touch, niche project team.
- Provide thought leadership, competitor intelligence, advice and guidance to managers on all aspects of Talent Acquisition
- Proactively source key talent directly from the market
- Work on key projects across the function. The TA team deliver the full suite of hiring from apprentice to executive search, as well as leading on employer brand, assessment & selection, diversity & inclusion, ATS technology and much more.
How About You?
- An experienced Talent Acquisition professional, you'll have several years recruitment experience ideally in an in-house environment
- You'll be used to hiring for niche roles which need more than just great adverts, identifying, approaching and converting passive candidates in the market
- Strong relationship building skills, with the gravitas to influence and manage senior stakeholders
- Well organised, able to plan, prioritise and work at pace
- Tenacity to navigate through ambiguity and change and deliver results
- Experienced at conducting in depth behavioural interviews, exposure to psychometric testing (Saville Wave & Swift) would be beneficial a passion for technology
- Applications from experienced niche technoloy recruiters (transport, defence, areospace, engineering highly desirable)
Must be available to start immediately
Please contact email@example.com for an informal dicussion.
For a full review of our active roles, please visit our website at www.frazerjones.com.au
Frazer Jones is part of The Specialist Recruitment Group PTY LTD, which is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.