TALENT ACQUISITION SPECIALIST ROLE (UKI the NORDICS & BENELUX)
- £60,000 - £70,000 depending on experience
- PMI, Pension, Life Insurance and gym benefits, 25 days holiday + 1 day for your birthday
- 2 days working in the office per week (Wimbledon)
An exciting opportunity to join one of the World's leading beauty companies with a presence across 100 countries and 6000 employees worldwide. You will be joining this high performing In-House Global Talent team at the start of their exciting journey having just moved recruitment in-house from an RPO model.
Ideally you will love the idea of working for a renowned consumer brand and have a background recruiting across all corporate functions as well as some overseas experience. This role is for someone who comes from either in-house or agency recruitment with expertise in direct sourcing, building relationships, pipelining candidates and working to SLAs.
ABOUT THE COMPANY
Together, WE enable individuals to look, feel, and be their true selves.
One of the world's leading beauty companies, comprised of a family of iconic brands.
With 6,000 employees globally, presence in over 100 countries, enables consumers to look, feel, and be their true selves. As innovators in the hair and nail industry, this company empowers its people to delight consumers, inspire beauty professionals, engage communities, and deliver sustainable growth to its stakeholders.
We're looking for a Talent Acquisition Specialist to join our Global Talent Team. We are looking for a passionate talent partner to lead and define our recruitment activities across the UKI the Nordics & Benelux. Reporting directly to our Talent Acquisition Director, you will play a key role in recruiting the best talent for our teams and ensuring a seamless recruitment process from end to end.
* Proactively seeks and shares external insights, trends and best practices that help shape recruitment strategy and workforce plans
* Partnering with local and regional HR to align talent priorities that help shape recruitment plans
* End to end recruitment process management from attraction to sourcing, interview, candidate's assessment, selection, offer process and hire
* Partnering with leaders across geography / functions within their scope and fulfilling their hiring needs
* Continuous improvement around the recruitment & interview processes, KPIs for all teams and across all locations
* Lead interviewer and hiring manager training across the entire company to ensure an amazing candidate experience and hiring standardisation
* Building & nourishing talent pipelines for future hiring needs through active candidate sourcing, job boards, referrals, internal talent, events etc.
* Execute our employer brand assets across media channels and for specialist campaigns
* Leveraging and managing recruitment agency / search partner contracts and channels
* Proactively seeking and leading project work, which contributes to the efficiency and improvement of hiring
* Collaborate with the overall HR team to improve processes and uphold a seamless candidate to employee experience
* Ability to leverage data that continuously supports the improvement of how we recruit, hire and retain talent
* Provide quality feedback to all advanced candidates on selection outcome
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.