Talent and Development Manager. £85,000 - £100,000. + bonus and strong benefits. Strategically create something exciting, lead the way with learning, push the boundaries.
Working for a leading global business in a fast paced and ever changing sector who offer a really strong benefits package including substantial bonus and holiday as well as flexible working, this is a super opportunity for a Learning & Development Manager who has come from a consultancy background and wants to now move in-house and manage a portfolio of projects, a team as well as having a strategic role consulting with the business globally, diagnose needs and propose solutions.
The aim of this role is to partner with business stakeholders globally, you will sit within the broader People and Culture team and you will be responsible for identifying training solutions covering everything from onboarding to general business skills across all levels, creating a memorable and engaging experience with cutting edge technology.
You will look at translating needs across the business into learning solutions and will work closely with the design team to turn those ideas into a reality to design and implement award winning solutions.
This role will have the occasional need (2 days a week but possibly more flexible) to work from the office in either London or Reading
- Design and continually improve the business's learning experiences using a wide range of approaches that engage learners across the whole of the global business.
- Plan, design and execution of engagement strategies to drive a blended and ongoing learning lifecycle
- Partner with the business to understand needs, design visions, benchmark and monitor ROI
- Partner with the business's learning solutions design team to deliver the end to end solutions designs
- Design digital pathways, conduct regular external research to identify emerging innovations and new ideas,
- Identify trends and build knowledge and competitive intelligence
- Manage a team to help you deliver on your ambitious agenda.
Skills and experience
- You will have a strong and advanced level of consulting in the learning space and come from a Learning Consulting background working on a broad range of learning projects with a number of deadlines and clients.
- Experience of developing academy framework and working on strategic solutions including design and implementation
- Advanced programme and change management skills to be able to implement and execute high priority and high visibility projects
- Experience of working across a diverse and global employee base understanding different needs across a business
- Strong working knowledge of tools for virtual experiences including MS Teams, Zoom, G-Suite, and interactive platforms such as Kahoot/Mentimatre as well as many other relevant programmes.
- Strong stakeholder skills and experience managing a team as well.
- Experience and knowledge of methodologies and principles, including Taxonomy and Kirkpatrick model frameworks
- You will also be extremely detail oriented, methodical and have excellent teamwork and collaboration skills.
- You'll want to work for an award winning, cutting edge team and create some amazing pieces of work!
To find out more and to be considered please apply online now!
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.