We have partnered with a really exciting start up professional services firm, to hire a Talent Sourcer to support with their exciting growth plans. Specialising in the tech space, this firm is tapping into a market that has never been touched before - and as a result, is an incredibly exciting place to work!
Reporting into the Head of Talent, you will be responsible for;
- Directy sourcing candidates using a variety of methods online and internally to attract, excite and hire new talent across the business (with a particular focus on legal)
- Work closely with the wider team to thoroughly understand current and future hiring needs
- Proactively plan ahead, mapping the market and building out the network
- Expand and develop the firms employer brand
- Maintain the database to ensure accurate and up to date information is provided
- Support the Head of Talent with projects
If you are someone who has a background in sourcing, headhunting or recruitment, then this could be a fantastic opportunity for you!
You must have an understanding of how to use Linkedin Recruiter, job boards and internal referral schemes. You will have an innovative approach and a creative mind and be confident to really make a positive impact.
Most importantly, you must love speaking to candidates and have a passion for building a business and brand to engage and hire new talent!
If you feel this could be of interest, then please apply today and we will get in touch to discuss further!
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.