Trainee Development Administrator
We are currently recruiting for a Trainee Development Administrator for a leading international Law Firm. Based in their London office, you will be supporting the Trainee Development Team and acting as first point of contact for all general trainee inquiries. you will be responsible for y providing a professional service to all internal and external clients. Paying up to £28,000, this is a role for somebody ambitious and with a desire to work hard with the opportunity to take on more responsibility as you progress.
More specifically, as Trainee Development Administrator your duties will include:
- Answering queries around international and client secondments
- Maintaining and ensuring accurate HR information about the trainees and their various processes using the HR system
- Being responsible for keeping the tracking of seat allocations and updating the teams accordingly
- Ensuring training sessions coordinated promptly and accurately and that qualifications are tracked
- Supporting with the on-boarding and induction process of all new trainees, including right to work checks.
This is a very client-facing role in a fast-paced environment and you will need to have good time management skills, excellent attention to detail and the ability to prioritise tasks and work effectively under pressure. Experience working in a Learning and Development or HR Administrative role with a background in professional services, ideally law, is desired. You will also need to be a skilled speaker and able to communicate with people at all levels within the Firm.
If you are a confident and approachable individual with a strong desire to learn and gain further exposure in a role within a multinational firm in the heart of London, apply today!
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.