Manchester, Greater Manchester
£25000 - £28000 per annum
23 days ago
I am delighted to work with an International Financial Services organisation to recruit their UK Payroll Administrator, to become part of the EMEA Payroll team based in Manchester.
- You will be responsible for the preparation and collation of payroll information for submission to the new payroll vendor, ensuring salary information, statutory and non statutory deductions are correctly adjusted where necessary.
- You will be the point of contact for any queries form the UK business, investigating into queries and providing a clear, concise, prompt response.
- You will liaise with the payroll vendor and third parties on behalf of the business, acting with professionalism and ensuring clear and concise communication.
- You will reconcile monthly costing reports, PAYE payments and any other third party payments.
- You will prepare year end reports and returns to finance and regulatory bodies.
- Within your remit is also the preparation of monthly net salaries payment analysis.
This is a fantastic development opportunity in a company renowned for internal progression and development. In order to be successful in your application you will need to demonstrate strong UK payroll and legislation experience and knowledge, the ability to investigate and resolve queries, the ability and comfort to work independently and the confidence to represent the business when liaising with third parties.
This is an urgent vacancy so if you feel you have the right skills and experience please apply today or contact me directly for more information.
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.