Our client is a Customer Intelligence Platform (CIP) with around 200 employees globally, that helps companies better understand their customers and predict behaviors, to invest in more meaningful experiences. They enable brands to build on a nucleus of first-party data to win new customers and grow their loyal base. For their headquarter in Berlin our client is looking for a
VP People (f/m/d)
Tasks & responsibilities
- Support growth:You will establish and grow a HR organization that supports and scales hypergrowth across EU, UK & India. You will support the strategic vision and develop a people strategy that contributes to the direction and impact of the business.
- Build and lead a world-class HR team: As the company continues to grow, you will set the HR strategy and continue to build centres of excellence / Specialist functions within the People domain. You will introduce metrics to track the success of your area of responsibility.
- Streamline HR Operations: You will establish and optimize global HR processes and will also manage all compliance issues in relation to HR and the local employment laws, adhering to GDPR.
- Ensure seamless Recruiting: You will support the Leadership team to plan resourcing effectively in tandem with the financial forecast. You will support and grow the Talent team, develop and lead the talent strategy, including recruitment, retention and succession planning.
- Manage Employee Lifecycle & enhance Employer brand: You will build a career development plan and performance management system and take the lead on all performance management, grievance and disciplinary procedures in adherence with the company policies. You will develop, implement and measure a robust equality, diversity and inclusion strategy.
- Build and maintain a great culture: You will build a positive, diverse and international culture by promoting employee welfare. You will initiate and implement best-in-class people and well-being initiatives, contributing to the company being recognized as an employer of choice and overall enhance the employer brand.
- Learning & Development: You will lead the continued improvement initiatives across all functions, conduct TNA (Training Needs Analysis), plan and manage annual training & development plans at organization, team and individual level to meet the strategic objectives of the business.
- International Leadership experience and exposure with a profound understanding of all HR disciplines (e.g., HR strategy, recruitment, employee relations, talent and performance management, organizational development etc).
- Several years experience in building and setting up the HR function, in a hyper growth environment
- Experience in change management and confident in scaling a company through pre IPO stage is preferable
- Prior experience in SaaS / AdTech / MarTech / Technology environment is preferable
- Fluency in English is mandatory and in German is a plus
- Founder mentality and a strong passion for building organizations, structures and processes as well as helping others succeed
- Motivated by getting the best out of people, you'll be skilled at supporting individuals to achieve their goals through a culture of coaching.
If you are interested in this role, please send your CV to email@example.com or call Delband on +49 176 1733-4023. We look forward to your application.
The SR Group (Germany) GmbH is acting as an external recruitment agency in relation to this vacancy.