Our client is an international e-commerce platform leader in their sector. They have been growing during the last years and in order to support further growth plans they are scaling their HR department. The Rewards function will be crucial during the expansion and therefore they are looking for a
to lead the company´s Reward strategy. This newly created position can be based in Berlin or fully remote from anywhere in Germany and some other EU countries.
Tasks & responsibilities
- Build and drive the strategic design and execution of the company's global compensation, equity, and benefits programs.
- Oversee the creation and integration of policies and procedures to ensure global compliance and the achievement of a state of the art, competitive employee total cash and equity compensation.
- Oversee the company's global benefits programs
- Benchmark company programs and monitor external trends in order to proactively adjust company plans and programs to ensure market competitiveness
- Ensure compliance with all governmental and country regulations related to compensation and benefits programs
- Maintain a clear and detailed knowledge of the industry trends, best practices, and labour legislation
- Provide expert advice on all elements of reward to the CPO and business leaders
- You are a senior reward professional with experience on designing and implementing total reward transformation programs at a high growth company
- You have hands-on experience with P4P programs and driving various pay structures
- Ideally previous experience with RemCo
- You are aware of new trends and not afraid of innovating and dealing with uncertainty
- You have an agile and creative style of work and possess strong communicating and influencing skills
The SR Group (Germany) GmbH is acting as an external recruitment agency in relation to this vacancy.